Ingersoll Rand 182LNA1 Inline Needle Scaler features an adjustable bayonet type needle housing lock that allows adjustment without special tools. 182LNA1 Needle Scaler is precision heat treated for maximum performance at 4,000 blows per minute. This lever-operated needle scaler is not only fast but extremely durable and efficient. This pneumatic tool features a rubber faced throttle valve to ensure positive sealing of internal components along with a strengthened head block that will hold up in tough conditions. This needle scaler is compact, well balanced and its low vibration feature maximizes accessibility while minimizing operator fatigue.
Handle: Inline | Stroke: 1.06” / 27 mm | Bore: 0.88” / 24 mm | Weight: 5.75 lb / 2.61 kg | Length: 15” / 381 mm | Min. Hose Size: 5/16” / 8 mm | Air Inlet Size: 1/4”
- Adjustable bayonet-type needle housing lock allows adjustment without special tools
- Choice of three needle materials permits custom selection for various surfaces
- Rubber-faced throttle valve means positive sealing
- Tested and approved in accordance with MIL– S–23492A (ships)
- Precision heat-treated needles for maximum performance
Made in USA: