ARO Compact Diaphragm Pumps are manufactured such that solenoid operation, flow monitoring and leak detection functionality can be added at a later date. As your processes mature, this capability allows you to enhance manually operated processes to incorporate additional control and monitoring capabilities. Simply remove two plugs and replace with a proximity sensor and (or) leak detector. Once upgraded, these components can also be integrated with the ARO® controller for seamless integration.
Exclusive ARO® Quick Dump™ Valve
EXP Series diaphragm pumps feature an exclusive to ARO® Quick Dump™ valve that reduces icing by keeping cold exhaust air out of the air motor. This patented feature improves reliability and durability when running your pumps at high speeds to reduce downtime and maintenance.
Solenoid in the Air Valve
What is the advantage? The solenoid actuation allows for accurate cycle rate control and provides a more consistent volume per stroke than is achieved with standard pumps. Additionally, solenoid control allows for a precise number of cycles to be fully completed for improved batch repeatability.
- EXP is compatible with almost any automation system
- Electronic Interface Pumps are now available for hazardous duty environments (ATEX, NEC, and CEC certifications)
- Leak detection option certified for use in ATEX/ and NEC/CEC locations detects diaphragm failure to help reduce costly production downtime
- Internal cycle sensor and end-of-stroke signals track end-of-stroke feedback and pump data
- Pre-assembled components for hassle-free and error-proof installation
For help choosing the correct Diaphragm Pump for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email email@example.com