The CM Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist is recognized as the industry standard in overhead lifting. Generations of users have relied on the power and dependability of the CM Lodestar for their industrial lifting applications. Available as a stand alone hoist, in a hoist/trolley combination, or as a cornerstone component of a broader lifting systems; the CM Lodestar is used in heavy industries worldwide.
CAPACITY: 1/8 TON - 3 TONS (METRIC RATED) | LIFT 10 TO 20 FEET
Features and Benefits:
- H4 duty cycle makes CM Classic Lodestar hoists ideal for heavy-duty applications.
- Highly engineered gearing designed for exceptionally long service life and quiet operation. Lifetime lubricated gearbox with non-oxidizing grease.
- Standard quipped overload protection device and screw-type limit switches
- Hardened. forged-steel hooks and load chain for long, dependable service and minimal downtime
- Precision machined and hardened lift-wheel with hardened chain guides to ensure a proper chain to lift-wheel fit.
- Rugged pendant control (NEMA 4X rated)
- Quickly change from low voltage to high voltage by simply re-positioning the receptacle
- Made in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty
- Each hoist is thoroughly inspected and tested to over 125% of rated load prior to shipment
- Meets ASME B30.16 standards
FOR HELP SELECTING THE CORRECT COLUMBUS MCKINNON HOIST FOR YOUR INDUSTRIAL LIFTING APPLICATION PLEASE CALL (800) 608-5210
There are no products listed under this category.