Chicago Pneumatic Rivet Busters were originally designed for the cutting and forming of metal rivets. They are now more commonly used in concrete demolition. CP Rivet Busters feature low frequency blows with hitting power equal to that of a pavement breaker twice its weight.
- Tease style throttle controls hitting frequency and offers better control
- Special Boyer valve increases the stroke length and creates more power
- Forged steel handle for long tool life in rugged conditions
- Hardened steel piston
- Buffer ring uses 90 durometer rubber for extended life
- Stepped piston prevents accidentally ejection
- Choice of 11" or 8" cylinders
- Choice of "D" style or "Swan Neck Handle"
- 1/2" standard air inlet bushing