Ingersoll Rand's Air Power Motors create power from the natural environment, making them an efficient alternative to electrical sources. Ideal for industrial applications. Ingersoll Rand offers over 200 air motor models with a large range of options such as: reversible and non-reversible types, van or piston configurations, geared and non-geared variations, 0.10 to 30 horsepower, 23 RPM - 26,000 RPM speed ratings and 0.10 ft-lb to 1090 ft-lb torque ratings.
- Infinitely variable speeds and torques
- Instant starting, stopping and reversing
- Will not overheat or burn out
- Safe operation in hazardous conditions
- Cool running characteristics minimize the effects of hot, wet or dusty surroundings
- Low maintenance
- Excellent design flexibility
- Temperature range; Up to 150°F with standard lubrication and up to 300°F with high temperature lubrication
There are no products listed under this category.