If you walk into most manufacturing plants, you'll find the overhead beams adorned with the classic bright orange color of the CM Lodestar Classic Electric Chain Hoist Series. Known as the best selling electric chain hoist series in America, these hoists have a balanced and integrated design. Get more value for your money, with load capacities ranging from 1/8 to 3 Tons. Here's some more features and benefits:
Here are some of features and Benefits of the CM Lodestar Classic Chain Hoists:
- Heavy duty hoist motor, standard overload device, and standard adjustable screw type limit switches
- Exceeds H4 duty cycle requirements. Engineered for frequent use in industrial environments
- Rugged NEMA 4X rated pendant control withstands the abuse of production use
- Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship
- Precision machined wheel guides and gearing provide years of smooth, maintenance free operation
- Meets ASME B30.16
- Metric rated
- Hardened forged steel, latch type hooks and "HOISTALOY" load chain for long dependable life
- Maintenance free gear train is lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease.
- Easy to install with no special tools required
- All CM Lodestar Hoists are Manufactured in the USA and rigorously tested at 125% of capacity to exceed American and Canadian lifting standards.
For help choosing the correct Columbus McKinnon Electric Chain Hoist for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.