Slow speed model for work with stainless and exotic alloys. Ensures longer coasted sanding belt life when working with high temp alloys. Equipped standard with 11206 contact arm.
Reach normally inaccessible areas with the 360-degree pivoting grinding head from the ighly engineered Dynafile II Air-Powered Abrasive Belt Tool. Lightweight and compact with a 7-degree-off-set design, this ergonomic abrasive tool has a "soft touch" grip. Features such as an easily detachable belt guard and a simple belt tracking adjustment knob help make quick abrasive changes. Metal, plastic, fiberglass, composites, rubber, glass, and other workpiece materials are no match for this unique Made-in-USA Belt Tool. Grind easily from the contact wheel or platen pad, or finish and polish from the slack of belt. Other ideal applications include deburring and blending.
- Front Exhaust
- For abrasive belts: 1/8" - 3/4" wide x 18" long (3 mm - 19 mm x 457 mm)
- Motor hP (W): 0.4 (298)
- Motor SFPM: 5,000
- Sound Level: 82 dB(A)
- Abrasive Belt Size Inch (mm): 1/8-3/4 (3-19) W x 18 (457) L
- Max. Air Flow SCFM (L/Min): 24 (680)
- Max. SFPM (SM/Min): 1,500 (457)
- Weight Pound (kg): 2.8 (1.2)
- Length Inch (mm): 15-1/2 (394)
- Height Inch (mm): 5-3/4 (146)
- Made in USA
For help choosing the correct Dynabrade Air Tool for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.