Sioux Tools SZEA9015 Triple Cylinder Compression Riveter delivers a squeezing action, which drives the rivet by “flowing” its metal with compressed forces. Squeeze riveting has the benefit of producing simple noises of air exhaust and forward piston movement. SZEA9015 Triple Cylinder Compression Riveter is operated and powered by hand, resulting in a one-man operation that boosts productivity. It develops full squeezing force at 90 P.S.I. and provides compression force available from tool. Sioux Tools SZEA9015 Compression Riveter is used to create high strength joints in a variety of materials such as metals, polymers, wood, and leather. While applying pressure constantly at tool improves the completed product's aesthetic and also increasing structural efficiency. This silent alligator type rivet squeezer is excellent for many assembly operations.
Model: SZEA9015 | Cap Cold Rivet Diameter (Steel): 3/16" / 5mm | Cap Cold Rivet Diameter (Alum.): 1/4" / 6mm | Max Force at 90 psi: 9000 lb / 40.1 kN | Moving Jaw (Max Travel): 5/8" / 16mm | Moving Jaw (Stroke at Max Force): final 1/16 / 2mm | Net Weight w/ Yoke: 7 lbs / 3.2 kg | Length: 16" / 406mm
- One-man operation increases productivity
- Rolling cam and wedge assembly greatly multiplies compression force of piston
- "Squeeze" action permits easy control, exceptional accuracy and uniformity
- Speed of squeeze riveter can be controlled by throttle
- Develops full squeezing force with only 90 P.S.I. air pressure