Includes 11203 Contact Arm. Rubber drive wheel makes this tool good for use with Scotchbrite style belts. Reach normally inaccessible areas with the 360-degree pivoting grinding head from the efficient Dynafile II Air-Powered Abrasive Belt Tool. Lightweight with a 7-degree-off-set design, this ergonomic abrasive tool has a "soft touch" grip. Features such as an easily detachable belt guard and a simple belt tracking adjustment knob help make quick abrasive changes. Metal, plastic, fiberglass, composites, rubber, glass, and other workpiece materials are no match for this unique Made-in-USA Belt Tool. Grind easily from the contact wheel or platen pad, or finish and polish from the slack of belt. Good for welding discoloration removal.
- Front Exhaust
- For non woven abrasive belts: 1/8" - 3/4" wide x 18" long (3 mm - 19 mm x 457 mm)
- Motor HP (W): 0.5 (373 Watts)
- Motor RPM: 20,000
- Sound Level: 80 dB(A)
- Abrasive Belt Size Inch (mm): 1/8-3/4 (3-19) W x 18 (457) L
- Max. Air Flow SCFM (L/Min): 28 (793)
- Max. SFPM (SM/Min): 4,550 (1,382)
- Weight Pound (kg): 2.5 (1.1)
- Length Inch (mm): 14-1/4 (362)
- Height Inch (mm): 4-7/8 (124)
- Made in Upstate New York
For help choosing the correct Dynabrade Air Tool for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email email@example.com.
WARNING: This or other products sold on this website may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov