Includes 11203 Contact Arm. Rubber drive wheel makes this tool good for use with Scotchbrite style belts. Reach normally inaccessible areas with the 360-degree pivoting grinding head from the efficient Dynafile II Air-Powered Abrasive Belt Tool. Lightweight with a 7-degree-off-set design, this ergonomic abrasive tool has a "soft touch" grip. Features such as an easily detachable belt guard and a simple belt tracking adjustment knob help make quick abrasive changes. Metal, plastic, fiberglass, composites, rubber, glass, and other workpiece materials are no match for this unique Made-in-USA Belt Tool. Grind easily from the contact wheel or platen pad, or finish and polish from the slack of belt. Good for welding discoloration removal.
- Front Exhaust
- For non woven abrasive belts: 1/8" - 3/4" wide x 18" long (3 mm - 19 mm x 457 mm)
- Motor HP (W): 0.5 (373 Watts)
- Motor RPM: 20,000
- Sound Level: 80 dB(A)
- Abrasive Belt Size Inch (mm): 1/8-3/4 (3-19) W x 18 (457) L
- Max. Air Flow SCFM (L/Min): 28 (793)
- Max. SFPM (SM/Min): 4,550 (1,382)
- Weight Pound (kg): 2.5 (1.1)
- Length Inch (mm): 14-1/4 (362)
- Height Inch (mm): 4-7/8 (124)
- Made in Upstate New York
For help choosing the correct Dynabrade Air Tool for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.