Made in the USA, Dynabrade Dynaline In-Line Finishing Sander is great on wood, composites and solid surfaces. It uses adhesive-backed coated and non-woven nylon sheets and rolls. Quality constructed pad is weight-mated to tool for low vibration, smooth operation and superior finishes. Comfort platform provides additional hand and wrist support.
- 2,400 strokes per minute at 90 PSIG (6.2 Bar)
- Includes 2-3/4" wide x 8" long vinyl-face non-vacuum Sanding Pad with clips (57460)
- Accepts abrasives 2-3/4" wide x 11" long
- Up to four abrasive sheets may be attached, ideal for high-production workplaces
- Sanding Pad can be rotated 360° for adjusting to most efficient position per application.
Tech Tip: To increase tool performance, extend tool life and lessen repair cost use it with a Filter-Regulator-Lubricator (Click Here To Shop FRLs)
Looking for more information about Dynabrade Air-Powered Abrasive Belt Tools? Click here to view the Catalog
For help choosing the correct Dynabrade Tool for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited lifetime warranty against defects on pneumatic tools.