The upgraded version of Dynabrade's Dynafile II, the 0.4 HP Dynafile II Air-Powered Abrasive Belt Tool is lightweight with a low profile. Perfect for working in tight spots and previously inaccessible areas, the grinding head pivots 360-degrees for additional flexibility. Minimize operator fatigue and increase efficiency with the compact and ergonomic 7-degree offset "soft touch" grip. Easily detach the belt guard for a quick abrasive change and adjust the belt with a simple knob. Experience ample power in a smaller frame with the robust 0.4 HP air motor. Versatile in application, the 0.4 HP Dynafile II is great for use on metal, plastic, fiberglass, composites, glass, and other workpiece materials. Applications include: grinding, deburring, blending, finishing, and polishing.
- Front Exhaust
- For abrasive belts: 1/8" - 3/4" wide x 18" long (3 mm - 19 mm x 457 mm)
- Motor hP (W): 0.4 (298)
- Motor RPM: 25,000
- Sound Level: 79 dB(A)
- Abrasive Belt Size Inch (mm): 1/8 - 3/4 (3 - 19) W x 18 (457) L
- Max. Air Flow SCFM (L/Min): 22 (626)
- Max. SFPM (SM/Min): 5,730 (1,747)
- Weight Pound (kg): 1.9 (.86)
- Length Inch (mm): 14 (356)
- Height Inch (mm): 4-1/8 (105)
For help choosing the correct Dynabrade Tool for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email email@example.com.