Long reach model with contact arm 11287 for 20-1/2" long belts - Reach normally inaccessible areas with the 360-degree pivoting grinding head from the efficient Dynafile II Air-Powered Abrasive Belt Tool. Lightweight with a 7-degree-off-set design, this ergonomic abrasive tool has a "soft touch" grip. Features such as an easily detachable belt guard and a simple belt tracking adjustment knob help make quick abrasive changes. Metal, plastic, fiberglass, composites, rubber, glass, and other workpiece materials are no match for this unique Made-in-USA Belt Tool. Grind easily from the contact wheel or platen pad, or finish and polish from the slack of belt. Other ideal applications include deburring and blending. Reach into channel and otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Front Exhaust
- For abrasive belts: 1/8" - 3/4" wide x 20-1/2" long (3 mm - 19 mm x 521 mm)
- Motor hP (W): 0.5 (373)
- Motor RPM: 20,000
- Sound Level: 80 dB(A)
- Abrasive Belt Size Inch (mm): 1/8-3/4 (3-19) W x 20-1/2 (521) L
- Max. Air Flow SCFM (L/Min): 28 (793)
- Max. SFPM (SM/Min): 4,550 (1,382)
- Weight Pound (kg): 2.5 (1.1)
- Length Inch (mm): 14-1/4 (362)
- Height Inch (mm): 4-7/8 (124)
- Made in New York State
For help choosing the correct Dynabrade Air Tool for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email email@example.com.