The Dynabrade 40320 1/2 Horsepower Belt Sander reaches normally inaccessible areas with a 360-degree pivoting head. Lightweight and nimble with a 7-degree-off-set design, this ergonomic portable pneumatic belt sander has a "soft touch" grip for operator comfort. Features such as an easily detachable belt guard and a simple belt tracking adjustment knob allow for accuracy and quick belt changes. Metal, plastic, fiberglass, composites, rubber, glass, are ideal materials to work with this unique American made pneumatic belt sander. Grind easily from the contact wheel or platen pad, or finish and polish from the slack of belt. Finish, blend, deburr, or contour, the Dynafile 40320 is a versatile air tool that belongs in any pneumatic tool arsenal. Made in Upstate New York USA by Dynabrade USA.
- Front Exhaust blows away chips
- For abrasive belts: 1/8" through 3/4" wide x 18" long (3 mm - 19 mm x 457 mm)
- Motor HP (W): 0.5 (373 watts)
- Motor RPM: 20,000 RPM
- Sound Level: 80 dB(A)
- Abrasive Belt Size Inch (mm): 1/8-3/4 (3-19) W x 18 (457) L
- Max. Air Flow SCFM (L/Min): 28 (793)
- Max. Surface Feet Per Minute (SM/Min): 4,550 (1,382)
- Weight Pound (kg): 2.5 (1.1)
- Length Inch (mm): 14-1/4 (362)
- Height Inch (mm): 4-7/8 (124)
For help choosing the correct Dynabrade Dynafile II Belt Sander for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email email@example.com.