The most popular Chicago Pneumatic Chipping Hammer of all time, the CP 4123 is used for a variety of industrial applications, from light to medium duty chipping to heavy cutting. Choose the stroke length and weight that best meets your application needs.
Features and Benefits:
- Classic simplate valve
- Heat treated cylinder
- Spline lock instead of clip locking mechanism
- Powerful, yet compact and lightweight
- Rugged construction, hardened steel cylinder and handle
- Teasing throttle for precise control
- Open grip "swan neck" handle with self closing outside trigger
- Offered in 2", 3", or 4" stroke
- Choice of bushing: Free rotating round .680" or non rotating hex .580"