ARO Diaphragm Pumps are engineered to be simple and smart, resulting in efficient operation, high performance, and low maintenance. ARO 666101-244-C Air Operated Diaphragm Pump is a truly versatile fluid handling solution for numerous applications, practically compatible with any automation system in the industry. Diaphragm Pump compact, rugged design allows easy mobility to withstand tough industrial applications. ARO 666101-244-C Diaphragm Pump has a motor design which delivers optimum air efficiency. It also comes with pre-assembled components for hassle-free and error-proof installation and operator comfort. ARO Pro Series Metallic Diaphragm Pumps are known for industry-leading efficiency, reliability, flow rates, and a large range of materials and porting, ensuring consistency in even the most demanding environments.
Maximum GPM (LPM): 35 GPM / 133 LPM | Ratio: 1:1 | Air Inlet (Female): 1/4 - 18 NPTF - 1 | Suspended solids max. dia. in. (mm): 0.125 (3.2) | Fluid Cap/Manifold: SS (steel hardware) | Seat Material: 316 Stainless Stee | Ball Material: PTFE | Diaphragm Material: PTFE / Santoprene
- Mobility - Compact, rugged design allows for easy mobility
- Efficiency - Motor design delivers optimum air efficiency
- Reliability - ARO's patented 'Unbalanced' air valve ensures no-stall operation
- Versatility - Multiple porting options for your application needs - Available in Flanged, Threaded, or 3 piece Manifold configurations
- Environmentally Sound - Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
- Serviceability - Easy access to ball checks and fluid caps for maintenance and repair
Made in USA:
WARNING: This or other products sold on this website may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov