The Ingersoll Rand 3955B2TI is the ultimate 1-1/2" impactool for a wide range of industrial maintenance and production applications. This top quality impact wrench can be found in oil refineries, mines, and power plants throughout the world. Ingersoll Rand produces the hardest hitting impact wrenches on the planet, accept no imitations.
Made in USA
- 1/2" NPT inlet
- Titanium hammer case
- Twin hammer mechanism
- 7-vane reverse-bias motor
- 1-1/2" drive
- Bronze endplates
- Integral muffler
- Drive: 1-1/2"
- Handle: rear grip inside trigger
- Free speed: 2,750 RPM
- Impacts per minute (IPM): 700
- Max torque: 5,000 Ft. Lbs.
- Recommended torque: 1,600 to 3,900 Ft. Lbs.
- Weight 35 lbs.
- Length: 16.5"
- Side to center distance: 2.69"
- Recommended air hose diameter: 3/4"
- Air consumption: 80 CFM
For help selecting the proper Ingersoll Rand Impact Wrench for your industrial bolting application please call (800) 608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
One year warranty against manufacturers defects.