Based on the Ingersoll Rand 182L In-Line Scaler, this kit comes complete with the 182L Tool, accessories (Needles and Chisels) and a handy injection molded storage case.
- Model 182L scaler.
- Complete NS11A needle attachment with 5" long needles.
- One extra set of NS11–22–19 needles 5" long.
- One set of NS11-122–19 needles 7" long.
- One WF–14A – 6 – 1/8" angle chisel.
- One WF–14B – 6 – 1/8" straight chisel.
- One WF–14F – 7" flat chisel.
- PKB-1 or vinyl carrying case.
The Ingersoll Rand 182L style needle scaler and air chisel is well suited to a variety of finishing and surface preparation tasks such as removing rust, paint, and welding slag. It features an adjustable bayonet type needle housing lock that allows adjustment without special tools. 182L Inline Needle Scaler is precision heat treated for maximum performance at 5,500 blows per minute. This lever-operated needle scaler is not only fast but extremely durable and efficient. This pneumatic tool features a rubber faced throttle valve to ensure positive sealing of internal components along with a strengthened head block that will hold up in tough conditions. This needle scaler is compact, well balanced and its low vibration feature maximizes accessibility while minimizing operator fatigue.
Blow Per Minute: 4,000 BPM | Throttle: Lever | Bore: 0.9" / 23 mm | Piston Stroke: 1.1" / 28 mm | Overall Weight: 0.9 in / 23 mm | Air Inlet Size: 1/4" | Max. Air Consumption (cfm): 13
- Long nozzle section increases retainer life and allows the use of a variety of accessories
- Lever throttle
- Positive lock chisel retainer is easy to operate
- Hardened head block holds up under extreme working conditions
Made in USA: