With the same versatility as the world-famous Dynafile II, Dynabrade's Dynafile III Abrasive Belt Tool has more power for faster material removal. Ideal for use with all abrasive belts, this powerful tool features a high-efficiency Rubber Drive Wheel and Contact Arm fitted for 1" wide x 18" long belts. Apply additional force to the contact wheel while getting enhanced control and maneuverability with the soft grip handle assembly. Excellent for Grinding Welds, Blending, and Deburring. Available with the option of adding a safety-lock throttle lever. This model of the Dynafile III has an extended reach that's great for concave areas of large turbine blades and other applications.
- Right Angle
- Front Exhaust
- For abrasive belts: 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1" wide x 18" long (6 mm, 13 mm, 19 mm, 25 mm x 457mm)
- Motor hP (W): 0.7 (522)
- Motor RPM: 23,000
- Sound Level: 91 dB(A)
- Abrasive Belt Size Inch (mm): 1 (25) W x 24 (610) L
- Max. Air Flow SCFM (L/Min): 34 (906)
- Max. SFPM (SM/Min): 4,550 (1,382)
- Weight Pound (kg): 3.35 (1.52)
- Length Inch (mm): 12-3/4 (324)
- Height Inch (mm): 7-1/8 (181)
For help choosing the correct Dynabrade Tool for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email email@example.com.