Ideal for work on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wood, plastic, stone, and composites, Dynabrade's Dynabelter Abrasive Belt Tool was designed for applications involving weld grinding, blending, and finishing. Additional applications also include grinding cylinders, deburring castings, cleaning welds, and fabricating metals, as well as polishing tubing, deburring structural steel, finish-dimensioning on lathe work and blending inside corners. All models come standard with a safety-lock lever. It efficiently removes excess weld material and leaves a narrow "in-line" scratch pattern. This model takes the guesswork out of weld grinding, and prevents undercutting. Adjustable guide tires control the depth of abrasive belt cut. Simple twist-knobs adjust depth of cut. Allows controlled grinding on flats, contours and inside/outside of pipes and tanks.
- Front Exhaust
- For abrasive belts: 1" W x 30" L (25 mm x 762 mm) Belts
- Motor HP (W): 1.2 (895)
- Motor RPM: 13,000
- Sound Level: 89 dB(A)
- Abrasive Belt Size Inch (mm): 1 (25) W x 30 (762) L
- Max. Air Flow SCFM (L/Min): 58 (1,643)
- Max. SFPM (SM/Min): 4,250 (1,295)
- Weight Pound (kg): 9.0 (4.1)
- Length Inch (mm): 22 (559)
- Height Inch (mm): 7 (178)
For help choosing the correct Dynabrade Tool for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email email@example.com.