The industry leader in strength and dependability, the Coffing EC Model Hoists were engineered for heavy duty industrial service. Each Coffing Hoist has voltage options of single phase (115-230, 208) or three phase (230/460, 208, 220/380, 575) and comes with a 60 Hz standard motor (50 Hz available). Available with a variety of hoist suspensions, including rigid or swivel top hook, lug, plain, geared, and motorized (hook & lug suspension standard). Designed with a small frame of cast aluminum alloy, this hoist is lightweight and offers minimum weight. These hoists have a lifetime warranty and are built in compliance with ASME/ANSI B30.16 and CSA standards. Designed for safety, the EC model hoists incorporate mechanical load brake, motor brake, and overload clutch as standard.
- 1 HP 3 Phase Motor
- 1 Ton Capacity
- 1 Chain Fall
- Equipped with a 15 Ft. power cord
- Electrical Cover: Quick removal for easy access to motor and all electrical connections
- Ergonomic Push Button Control: Impact and chemical/corrosive atmosphere resistant with 24V control standard for operator safety (115V control available upon request)
- Mechanical Load Brake (Weston type): Control load lowering and prevent load drift
- Five-Pocket Load Sheave: Provides smoother lifting, reduces chain wear, and increases chain and sheave engagement 25% over hoists with conventional four-pocket sheaves
For help choosing the correct Coffing Electric Chain Hoist for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.