Chicago Pneumatic CP9361-1 Air Scribe Kit is designed to meet the varied demands of metalworking industries. Variable zoom throttle allows a wide range of engraving possibilities such as metals, plastics, ceramics, and glass. Chicago Pneumatic T011970 Air Scribe Kit can be easily disassembled using standard mechanic's tools. Ergonomic features, operator comfort, and quiet operation are the hallmarks of this high quality engraving tool kit. Chicago Pneumatic CP9361-1 Kit includes an air hose, an assortment of styluses, and a handy carrying case.
Model Number: CP9361-1 Kit | Blows Per Minute: 13,500 (BPM) | Air Cons. @Load: 0.2 (cfm) / 0.1 (l/s) | Length: 5" / 127 mm | Vibration Level: 5.1 (a) / 2.4 (k) | Sound Pressure: 79 db(A) | Sound Power: 90 db(A) | Min. hose size: 3/16" / 5 mm | Air Inlet: 1/4"
Features and Benefits:
- Highest durability in the market
- Hose 8ft (2.4m) length with air filter
- Convertible to a hammer or a light scaler
- Constructed of premium components
- Easy handling and Comfortable use
- Adjustable power for a variety of applications and materials such as: metals, plastics, ceramics, and glass
For help choosing the correct tool for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email email@example.com