The Chicago Pneumatic CP6120-D35H Impact Wrench delivers smooth operation and excellent durability. It is a premium Industrial 1-1/2" impact wrench, ideal for the most demanding applications in Energy and Metal working segments. It features a reliable 2-jaw clutch for improved performance. It features very robust steel clutch housing and aluminum motor housing. This tool is designed to generate extremely low lateral vibrations and has an extremely comfortable handle and adjustable support handle. The Reverse bias is 15%, with the option to change to forward biased by turning around the air motor cylinder. It also has the option to change inside/outside trigger, parts are included in the box. With 3600 ft.lbs - 4880 Nm of maximum torque in reverse, this impact wrench provides full power, and a working torque range of 600 to 2000 ft./lbs. This product weighs 34.5 lbs, measures 16.5 inches long, and has a 1-1/2-inch output drive.
- Premium Industrial 1-1/2" impact wrench
- CP:s 2-Jaw clutch for superior ergonomics and productivity
- Very robust steel clutch housing and aluminum motor housing
- Extremely comfortable handle and adjustable support handle
- Possibility to change inside/outside trigger, parts included in the box
- Reverse biased 15%, possibility to change to forward biased by turning around the air motor cylinder
- Unbeatable combination of power and ergonomics
- Extremely low lateral vibrations for best comfort and safety
- Excellent durability
- The reference tool for the most demanding applications in Energy and Metal working segments
Looking for more information about Chicago Pneumatic Tools? Click here to view the Catalog
For help choosing the correct tool for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email email@example.com
WARNING: This or other products sold on this website may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov