- Master Power 1457-51
- Nominal motor power: 1.0 HP / .745 kW
- Non Reversible
- Double row ball bearing on output spindle for excellent alignment & running bits.
- Parts interchangeable with Master power screwdrivers.
- Steel front end for industrial applications
- 2 step throttle for easy starts
- Built in no clog mufflers for quiet operation
- Hardened and ground precision parts for extended service life
- 3/8"-24 spindle thread
- Model number: MP1457-51
- Free speed RMP: 2,600
- Horse power (Hp): 1.0
- Chuck capacity: 3/8"
- Length inches: 7.5"
- Length mm: 191.0 mm
- Weight lbs.: 1.9 Lbs.
- Weight kg.: 0.85 kg.
- Spindle : .84"
- Air consumption/CFM : 25
- Air inlet: 1/4"
- Air inlet 1/4" NPT - Uses 1/4" I.D. air hose
- Performance rated at 90 PSI
- Chuck and key
- Owners manual
- Parts sheet
For help selecting the correct Master Power Drill for your pneumatic drilling application, please call 800-608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex Tool Group, the parent company of Master Power, offers a one year warranty on this product against defects in materials and workmanship