Ingersoll Rand 41 Series Pneumatic Screwdrivers feature an auto shut off mechanical clutch designed to turn off the tool once the specified torque has been reached. Eliminates the guess work in torquing fasteners. Excellent for production assembly applications in high volume manufacturing plants
- Durability - Made to withstand daily use, these work horses have been tested to 1 million cycles without fail
- Accuracy - Expect the same repeatable results each run down
- Performance - This industrial grade screwdriver brings the power you need to get the job done.
- Torque Range: 15 to 80 inch lbs.
- RPM: 1000
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.
- Length: 10.9"
- Drive: 1/4" Quick Change
- Activation: Lever + Push to Start
- CFM: 30
- Tune Up Kit: 48804-1
- Warranty: One Year
- Made in USA