Professionals who want the best choose the Ingersoll Rand 132 Super Duty Air Hammer for front end work, heavy exhaust work, riveting, king pin removal, bushing driving, and bolt shearing.
- Up to 1,725 Blows Per Minute (BPM)
- Alloy steel barrel and heat-treated piston for longer tool life
- Built-in power regulator and trigger control
- Shank opening: round
- Chisel shank diameter: .401"
- Blows per minute (BPM): 1,725
- Bore diameter: .56"
- Stroke length: 4.0"
- Tool weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Overall length: 8.5"
- Air consumption: 11 CFM
- Air inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Minimum hose size: 3/8" diameter