The Ingersoll Rand 123MAX Short Barrel Air Hammer will deliver the punch you need to get the job done fast and comfortably! This tool is great for exhaust and front-end jobs, general bolt cutting, pin driving and body shearing work.
- Comfort - Anti-vibration feature reduces tool vibration by over 30% when compared to standard air hammers in its class, plus, an Ergonomic grip that provides comfort for extended use
- Power - 15% increased in impact force over standard air hammers
- Productivity - Quick-change retainer allows for faster chisel changeovers, so you can get the job done
- Shank opening size: .401"
- Blows per minute: 3500
- Bore diameter: .75"
- Stroke length: 2.63"
- Weight: 4.0 lb.
- Length: 8.6"
- Air consumption: 3 CFM
- Noise output: 105.7 dBA
- Air inlet: 1/4"
- Vibration: 7.5 m/s2
- Minimum Air hose diameter: 3/8"
If you need help choosing the right air hammer for your job, please email us at [email protected] or call (800) 608-5210
WARNING: This or other products sold on this website may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov