The Ingersoll Rand 123MAX Short Barrel Air Hammer will deliver the punch you need to get the job done fast and comfortably! This tool is great for exhaust and front-end jobs, general bolt cutting, pin driving and body shearing work.
- Comfort - Anti-vibration feature reduces tool vibration by over 30% when compared to standard air hammers in its class, plus, an Ergonomic grip that provides comfort for extended use
- Power - 15% increased in impact force over standard air hammers
- Productivity - Quick-change retainer allows for faster chisel changeovers, so you can get the job done
- Shank opening size: .401"
- Blows per minute: 3500
- Bore diameter: .75"
- Stroke length: 2.63"
- Weight: 4.0 lb.
- Length: 8.6"
- Air consumption: 3 CFM
- Noise output: 105.7 dBA
- Air inlet: 1/4"
- Vibration: 7.5 m/s2
- Minimum Air hose diameter: 3/8"
If you need help choosing the right air hammer for your job, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 608-5210