CS Unitec 9 2506 0040 M42 Cobalt Steel SuperBand Saw Blade | 4-3/4" OD | 44.875" Length | 8/12 TPI
CS Unitec 9 2506 0040 M42 Cobalt Steel SuperBand Saw Blade is made of tough M42 steel. 8% cobalt gives our blades the highest heat resistance and wear resistance of all portable band saw blades. The hardness is Rc 67-69. Superband saw blades easily cut most ferrous and nonferrous metals, including steel, stainless steel, inconel, chrome, hastelloy, tool steels, "super" alloys and other materials. Longer life, fewer blade changes and the fastest cutting rates result in superband providing the lowest cost per cut.
- Rugged bi-metal construction with hardened M42 teeth and tool steel fatigue resistant backer
- Used on medium to heavy production machines to cut solids and heavy walled structures
- Handles hard to machine materials like stainless steel, inconel, monel.
- Variable pitch teeth can handle a wider range of cross sectional sizes
- High wear and heat resistance.