- Master Power 1463-51
- Nominal motor power: 1 HP / .745 kW
- Ball bearings on output spindle for excellent alignment and true running bits
- Parts interchangeable with Master Power screwdrivers
- Steel front end for industrial applications
- 2 step throttle for easy starts
- Built in, no clog mufflers for quiet operation
- Hardened and ground precision parts for extended service life
- 3/8"-24 spindle thread
- Model number: MP1463-51
- Free speed RMP: 1800
- Horse power (Hp): 1
- Chuck capacity: 3/8"
- Length inches: 6.8"
- Length mm: 172.7 mm
- Weight lbs.: 2.5 Lbs.
- Weight kg.: 1.1 kg.
- Spindle offset inches: .84"
- Spindle offset mm: 20.6 mm
- Air inlet: 1/4"
- Air inlet 1/4" NPT - Uses 1/4" I.D. air hose
- Performance rated at 90 PSI
- Chuck and key
- Owners manual
- Parts sheet
Tech Tip: To increase tool performance, extend tool life and lessen repair costs use it with a Filter-Regulator-Lubricator (FRLs)
For help selecting the correct MP Series Drill for your pneumatic drilling application, please call 800-608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
One year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship