CP6240-T120 - Heavy Duty and Durable 2-1/2" Impact Wrench
- Amazing breaking torque (up to M72) for intensive industrial production and maintenance applications.
- Highly durable tool with dependable mechanisms, strong housing, and resistant parts.
- Ergonomic design, smooth control, low levels of vibration and noise add to operator comfort.
- Easy to maintain thanks to compact 3-part construction.
- Super Duty T-handle and 2 1/2" drive
- Equipped with suspension hole for quick hooking with a hoist or balancer.
- Constructed with a reliable double rocking dog clutch.
- Robust aluminum body and clutch housing.
- Easy reverse, progressive trigger, and six position regulator.
- Dead handle is removable.
- Part number: 6151590020
- Model: CP6240-T120
- Joint type: Very Soft
- Joint type: Soft
- Joint type: Hard
- Handle Type: T-Handle
- Square drive: 2 1/2"
- Working Torque (fwd): 3,760-9,150 ft. lbs
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 18,440 ft. lbs
- Free speed: 3000 rpm
- Blows per minute: 800
- Net weight: 132 lbs
- Power/weight ratio: 139.69 ft. lb/lb
- Length: 24.1"
- Side to center: 3.54"
- Actual air consumption: 74.9 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 1"
- Min. hose size: 3/4"
- Noise level: 107 db(A)
- Sound power: 118 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 4.5 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 1.5 m/s²
- Socket retainer: Hole
- Clutch type: Double Rocking Dog
- Bolt size: M72