Chicago Pneumatic Angle Sander
Features and Benefits:
- Industrial angle sander
- Ergonomic handle and high speed
- Highest durability in demanding applications up to 2,000 hours maintenance intervals
- Ideal for versatile sanding applications
- Highly durable bevel gear
- Compact body
- Insulating composite over housing
- Streamlined safety lever
- Rear exhaust
- 3" (76 mm) roloc plate capacity
- 0.5 hp (375 W) governed motor
- 12,000 rpm free speed
- Part number: 6151607080
- Model: CP3019-12AF
- Pad diameter: 3"
- Paper size: 2"
- Free speed: 12000 rpm
- Power: 1/2HP
- Spindle thread: 1/4"-20 UNC
- Length: 6.3"
- Net weight: 0.29 lbs
- Noise level: 77.6 db(A)
- Sound Power: 88.6 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-3): < 2.5 m/s²
- Average air consumption: 3.18 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 6.36 cfm
- Free speed air consumption: 17.596 cfm
- Min. hose size: 3/8"
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
For help selecting the correct Chicago Pneumatic Angle Sander, please call (800) 608-5210.
Chicago Pneumatic warrants its tools to be free from defects inherent in their manufacture for a period of twelve months.