Cleco 55 Series Angle Nutrunners are engineered for driving down large fasteners in high torque applications. These durable tools are commonly utilized in industrial and manufacturing environments such as: automotive assembly, aircraft maintenance, aerospace, power plant maintenance, off shore oil drilling, and more.
- Torque range: 24 to 130 ft. lbs. (32 to 176 Nm)
- World class accuracy and repeatability
- External torque adjustment
- Lever Start
- Reversible & non-reversible
- 1/2" square drive
- Rotating exhaust deflector