Sturtevant Richmont Digital Torque Testers
All torque tools require periodic calibration and recalibration to assure the tools remain accurate and to keep ownership cost at a minimum. Sturtevant Richmont invented the first torque analyzers and torque testers. Built for accuracy and durabilityright here in the USA.
● Fail Safe Engineering
● Excellent accuracy and durability
● Ease of operation and simplicity of use
● Floating decimal point with a 6 digit display
● Accurate to +/- .5% (indicated value) from 10% to 100%
● Over capacity alert and torque tracking
● Ideal for interim or daily torque testing programs for click style torque wrenches, camover torque tools, clutch style torque screwdrivers, and non-impacting power tools. Note: Not suitable for impact wrenches
● Error Proof Program alerts when unit's transducer has been stretched to 120% or more of capacity
● Captures over capacity data even if the memory is turned off.