Ideal for use with cordless angle grinders, PFERD's Type 1 Cut-Off Wheel from their Universal PSF STEELOX Line features increased economic efficiency and a long tool life. Great for cutting applications involving steel and stainless steel (INOX), these Type 1 Discs can be used to cut sheet metal, hollow sections, and solid materials. Constructed of aluminum oxide with a plain arbor hole, these wheels offer a reduced cutting time. Available in a box of 25.
- Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Wheel Thickness: .045"
- Hole Size: 7/8"
- Grit: 46
- Max RPM: 13,300
- Abrasive: Aluminum Oxide A
- INOX-rated: Manufactured without addition of ferrous, sulfurous or chlorinated fillers.
- Workpiece Materials: Stainless steel (INOX)
- Application: Cutting of sheet metal, sectional and solid materials
- Recommendation for Use: 0.040”, 0.045” thickness for fast, convenient cutting with minimized burr formation and 3/32” thickness for universal cut-off applications.
For help choosing the correct Abrasive for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.