The Ingersoll Rand PB35AL8 40 lbs. Pavement Breaker is made with 30% fewer parts than competitive breakers. The result is easy maintenance, fewer repairs, and more uptime. The PB35 series pavement breakers have been engineered to improve productivity by increasing power and cutting costs on consumable parts. They are ideal for a variety of projects, from bridge deck resurfacing to general demolition. The standard flex handle provides maximum operator comfort and productivity, while the one-piece housing eliminates the need for costly side rods and springs. The PB Series features a Power-Stroke piston to deliver high energy, high output, and a powerful blow.
Note: Optional muffler featured on the PB35AS8 and PB50AS1 models to reduce noise.
- Time tested design coupled with legendary Ingersoll Rand durability
- One-piece housing eliminates costly side rods and springs
- Power-stroke piston delivers more energy to the work surface and eliminates another costly wear item
- Built-in lubricator helps ensure adequate oil flow to the piston
- Two roll pins and removal of the housing plug on the top head make service access simple
- Requires 50 to 60 CFM or ir flow
Tech Tip: To increase tool performance, extend tool life and lessen repair costs use it with a Filter-Regulator-Lubricator (FRLs)
For help selecting the correct too please call (800) 608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org