Ingersoll Rand KL100 Lever Hoist
Ingersoll Rand Kinetic Series premium manual chain hoists are engineered for the harshest of environments and deliver exceptional durability to meet your toughest demands. With grade 100 Electro-galvanized chain, cast hook latches, all steel construction and extensive use of bearings these hoists are designed to LAST with minimal down time.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy duty cast hook latches designed for less latch replacements
- Corrosion resistant finish for additional durability
- Ergonomic handle grip to reduce fatigue
- Capacities from 1 metric ton
- Single chain fall through 3 metric tons; less chain equals less weight
- Full bearing construction on load sprocket and pinion shaft for reduced chain pull effort and longer life
- Fused brake disc for exceptional long brake life
- Premium grade 100, Electro-Galvanized chain designed for exceptional corrosion resistance for increased durability.
- Compact design for the tightest of spaces
- Part Number: KL100
- 1 Ton Capacity
- Chain falls: 1
- Pull to Lift Rated Load, lbs (kg): 66.1 (30)
- Chain wt. - 1 ft. of lift lbs.: 0.47 (0.21 kg/ft)
- Shipping Weight w/ 10 lift, lbs (kg): 13.9 (6.3)
Made in China
We can configure your Ingersoll Rand KL Kinetic Lever Hoist to suit your lifting needs. Need more feet of chain or a longer pendant hose? How about a motorized trolley? Give us a call at 1-800-608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help!