For more than 100 years, professionals have relied on Ingersoll Rand for quality and performance on the toughest jobs. The Ingersoll Rand 93LA1 Digger is lightweight, durable, reliable, made of premium materials, and easy to use 93 Series Digger. Ideal for digging clay, frozen ground, horizontal concrete demolition, tunneling, and bridgework, the Ingersoll Rand 93LA1 digger can tackle almost anything. The powerful 2.5-inch piston stroke of 93LA1 makes it easy to remove material quickly and easily. Tease throttle of 93LA1 offer maximum precision and the D-shape handle allows access to tighter spaces. Ingersoll Rand made these diggers durable by incorporating a rubber buffer retainer to absorb shock and protect the tool. The side exhaust and steel cone increase user safety and productivity for better use every time.
- Multiple retainer configurations
- D-handle grip
- Extra long nozzles for long life
- Three-finger inside trigger
- Access: The 93 Series feature a tease throttle for maximum precision, coupled with a D-shape handle to allow access to tighter spaces.
- Durability: With a rubber buffer retainer to absorb shock and protect the tool, the 93 Series diggers will last for years.
- Reliability: The side exhaust and steel cone increase user safety and productivity for better use every time.
- Weight Built: with premium materials, the 93 Series diggers are lightweight and easy to use.
Tech Tip: To increase tool performance, extend tool life and lessen repair costs use it with a Filter-Regulator-Lubricator (FRLs)
For help selecting the correct too please call (800) 608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org