Drill precise holes in harsh environments with this durable and performance-built Ingersoll Rand 6 Series Angle Drill. Featuring a high quality chuck, variable speed control, and special ergonomically designed housing that creates a secure surface for operator grip. Created with user experience in mind, the optimized power-to-weight ratio allows operators to complete jobs faster and with less fatigue.
- Actuation: Lever Start
- Reversible: No
- Max. Working Torque: 320.4 in-lbs (36.2 nm)
- Free Speed: 400 RPM
- Weight with Chuck: 4 lb (1.8 kg)
- Length with Chuck: 10.7 in (272 mm)
- Bit Holder Capacity: 1/2 in (13 mm)
- Head Heights with Chuck: 4.1 in (105 mm)
- Side to Center: 0.7 in (18 mm)
- 74 dBa
- 0.51 HP
- Head Style: 90 Degree Chuck
- 1/4 in NPT
- 20 CFM
Do you need help selecting the right Ingersoll Rand Pneumatic Drill for your application? Call (800) 608-5210 or (619) 795-7955 for customer service.