The Ingersoll Rand 6LR3 Non-Reversible Inline Drill is the 6 series inline drills deliver great power and precision time after time. With high quality materials and a streamlined design, these are tools you can count on.
Double row ball bearings ensure precise, concentric holes.
The high quality chuck used in this series ensures durability. They can also withstand harsh environments.
The optimized power-to-weight ratio allows you to work easily with minimal fatigue, and the ergonomically designed housing provides a secure surface for operator grip.
- Stall Torque: 20.4 – 222.2 in-lbs (2.3 – 25.1 Nm)
- Variable speed control allows slow starting and high speed for fast drilling
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio gets the job done with less fatigue
- Cantilever-mounted planetary gears are easily accessible without need to press from gear frame simplifies maintenance
- Non Reversible
- Max. Working Torque (NM) is 25.1
- Max. Working Torque (IN-LB) is 222.2
- Free Speed RPM is 500
Tech Tip: To increase tool performance, extend tool life and lessen repair costs use it with a Filter-Regulator-Lubricator (FRLs)