Backfill Tampers are used by municipality and utility crews for compacting earth. These tools are ideal for both utility line repairs and new installations such as street lights, fire hydrants, and telephone poles prior to pouring concrete. The 341A2M heavy duty tamper is also well suited to backfilling around foundations or other tight areas.
- Integrated lubricator
- Built in muffler dampens noise levels
- Dual action "sand wiper" keeps dirt out of the tool
- Plated, heavy duty piston
- 5-3/4" round malleable butt included
- Different size front end butts available (sold seperately)
- Blows per minute: 1,550
- Piston stroke: 4"
- Weight w/o accessory: 35 lbs.
- Length w/o accessory: 53"
- Bore: 1-5/8"
- Butt diameter: 5.75"
- Air inlet: 3/8"
- Minimum hose size: 1/2"
- Air consumption: 29 CFM
For help choosing an Ingersoll Rand Sand Rammer or Tamper call: (800) 608-5210