The Ingersoll Rand 1720P1 Impact Wrench is ideal for changing tires on big rig trucks, working on farm equipment, or for use in power plant maintenance. This high quality, industrial grade impactool produces an impressive max torque of 1,000 ft. lbs.
- Hardened steel hammer case
- Through hole socket retainer
- Adjustable power regulator dial
- Exhaust system built into the handle
- Jumbo impact hammer mechanism
- Durable epoxy paint throughout
- Integrated pressure feed lubrication system
- 3/4" square drive
- Pistol grip handle
- 5,500 Free Speed RPM
- 1,000 impacts per minute (IPM)
- 1,000 ft. lbs. max torque
- 200-600 ft lb. recommended usable torque range
- Weight = 11.88 lbs.
- Length = 7.63"
- Side to center distance = 1.91"
- Recommended hose size= 1/2"
- Air consumption = 40 CFM
Need help choosing the right Ingersoll Rand Industrial Impact Wrench for the job? Give us a call at (800) 608-5210 or email our Customer Service Department by clicking here.