The stainless steel construction of these ARO Precision Regulators make them perfect for use with a wide variety of corrosive gases and environments. Constructed of corrosive resistant materials, this line of regulars is compatible with sour gas and ideal for applications in offshore environments, such as: petrochemical processing, chemical plants, food processing and packaging, and paper/pulp mills.
- Operates in pressure ranges up to 150 psig (10.3 bar)
- Built-in dripwell in filter, for trapping water, oil, and other contaminants
- Convenient manual drain for flushing out contaminants
- 5-micron filter element, made of 316 stainless and easily removable for cleaning
- Excellent repeatability
- Tapped vent for exhaust gas capture
- 1/4” and 3/8” NPT
- Panel mount nut standard
For help choosing the correct ARO Filter Regulator Lubricator for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email email@example.com.