Chicago Pneumatic Orbital Sander
Features and Benefits:
- Operator comfort with ergonomic palm shape
- Productivity increased with low vibrations level
- Powerful and ergonomic palm shape for vertical and horizontal applications
- 3/16" (5 mm): great for surface preparation from body filler to paint primer
- Non Vacuum (NV) model in Hook & Loop Pad
- 5" (125 mm) random orbital palm sander
- 3/16" (5 mm) orbit
- Powerful 0.3 hp (210 W) motor
- Soft grip, tear drop design for perfect control
- Low noise level
- Shut-off and speed control switch
- Part number: 6151933510
- Model: CP3510
- Pad diameter: 5"
- Pad type Hook & Loop: yes
- Pad type PSA: no
- Paper size: 5"
- Orbit diameter: 3/16"
- Free speed: 12000 rpm
- Power: 0.3 hp
- Self vacuum: Self vacuum
- Vacuum: no
- Pad holes number: 6
- Height over spindle: 4.1"
- Spindle thread: 5/16-24
- Length: 6.3*6*4.1
- Net weight: 1.3 lb
- Noise level: 81 db(A)
- Sound Power: 88.6 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-8): <2.5 m/s²
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-3): 3 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-3): 1.3 m/s²
- Average air consumption: 8 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 16 cfm
- Free speed air consumption: 19.5 cfm
- Min. hose size: 3/8"
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
For help selecting the correct Chicago Pneumatic Orbital Grinder, please call (800) 608-5210.
Chicago Pneumatic warrants its tools to be free from defects inherent in their manufacture for a period of twelve months.