- Features with low vibrations which is handy for smooth operations
- Slim design allows for great accessibility into confined work areas
- Perfect tool for long hours of operation
- Adjustable front housing permits the exposed needle length to be adjusted according to the job at hand
- Pistol vibration-damped needle scaler
- Great durability on all industrial maintenance applications
- Lightweight & compact
- Easily converts to a chipping hammer
- Part number: 6151740540
- Model: B19MV
- VSTPower_joule: 7.02633030602331 joule
- Power (Joules): 7 joule
- Blows per minute: 3000
- Bore: 34.4 mm 1.35"
- Stroke: 20 mm 0.79"
- Needle capacity: 28 x 3 (1/8)
- Net weight: 3.6 kg 7.9 lb
- Length: 375 mm 14.8"
- VSTActualAirConsumption_ls: 2.1 l/s
- Actual air consumption: 2.1 l/s 4.4 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm 3/8"
- Sound DBA pressure: 88 db(A)
- Sound Power: 99 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-14): 2.73 m/s²
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-9): 4.6 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-9): 1,7 m/s²
For help selecting the correct Chicago Pneumatic Needle Scaler for your de-rusting application please call (800) 608-5210