- Features with low vibrations which is handy for smooth operations
- Slim design allows for great accessibility into confined work areas
- Convenient one handed operation
- Adjustable front housing permits the exposed needle length to be adjusted according to the job at hand
- Pistol vibration-damped needle scaler
- Great durability on all industrial maintenance applications
- Lightweight & compact
- Easily converts to a chipping hammer
- Part number: 6151740520
- Model: B18MV
- VSTPower_joule: 1.80347485239129 joule
- Power (Joules): 1.8 joule
- Blows per minute: 2400
- Bore: 23.5 mm 0.92"
- Stroke: 11 mm 0.43"
- Needle capacity: 19 x 3 (1/8)
- Net weight: 2.7 kg 5.9 lb
- Length: 340 mm 13.4"
- VSTActualAirConsumption_ls: 2 l/s
- Actual air consumption 2 l/s: 4.2 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm 3/8"
- Sound DBA pressure: 86 db(A)
- Sound Power: 97 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-14): 2.21 m/s²
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-9): 5 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-9): 1,9 m/s²
For help selecting the correct Chicago Pneumatic Needle Scaler for your de-rusting application please call (800) 608-5210