ARO Diaphragm Pumps are engineered to be simple and smart, resulting in efficient operation, high performance, and low maintenance. ARO PD05P-ARS-PTT-B Air Operated Diaphragm Pump is a truly versatile fluid handling solution for numerous applications, practically compatible with any automation system in the industry. Diaphragm Pump has robust construction with thick walled injection, molded fluid casings and cast iron or aluminum center sections to withstand tough industrial applications. ARO PD05P-ARS-PTT-B Diaphragm Pump has motor design which delivers optimum air efficiency. It also comes with pre-assembled components for hassle-free and error-proof installation and operator comfort. ARO Pro Series Non-Metallic Diaphragm Pumps are known for industry-leading efficiency, reliability, flow rates, and a large range of materials and porting, ensuring consistency in even the most demanding environments.
Maximum GPM (LPM): 14.4 GPM / 54.5 LPM | Ratio: 1:1 | Air Inlet (Female): 1/4 - 18 PTF SAE Short | Suspended solids max. dia. in. (mm): 0.09375 (2.4) | Manifold Material: Polypropylene (multiple port) | Center Section: Polypropylene | Seat: Poly-propylene | Ball: PTFE | Diaphragm Material: PTFE / Santoprene
- ARO has the world's best selling 1/2" ported diaphragm pump.
- Designed to meet your OEM application needs.
- Efficiency - Motor design delivers optimum air efficiency
- Reliability - ARO's patented 'Unbalanced' air valve ensures no-stall operation
- Versatility - Center, End, Dual Inlet / Outlet, and Swivel Top manifold configurations to fit your specific application
- Environmentally Sound - Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
- Serviceability - Ease of service through modular design
Made in USA: