Tight clearance applications once only accessible by the use of hand tools or crow's foot attachments, can now be tightened by using a Cleco Flush Socket Pneumatic Nutrunner. A wide variety of torque ranges and RPM's coupled with the legendary Clecomatic clutch all add up to solid advances in productivity.
Standard right angle head nutrunners with a seperate socket will often times will not fit in tight clearance applications. The overall head height is greater than the available clearance. Flush socket tools offer plenty of clearance to fit in restricted space applications. Additionally, Clecomatic flush socket nutrunners tighten with greater accuracy than tools with crow's foot attachments.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight, ergonomic, easy to use and service
- Adjustable angle head for added versatility
- Durable Clecomatic Clutch delivers best-in-class torque repeatability and long periods between calibrations
- Industrial duty Cleco air motor is the industry benchmark for reliability
- Oil free blades eliminates oily messes from the work station
- Made in USA
For help choosing the correct Ingersoll Rand Air Nutrunner for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email email@example.com.