Compact yet powerful, Ingersoll Rand's 1800 Series In-Line Planetary Gear, Multi-Vane Air Motors have a free speed of 150 RPM to 1990 RPM and a motor range of 1.10 HP to 1.4 HP. Utilize a wide range of speeds with a simple valve on your input air supply line. Ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications, Ingersoll Rand Air Motors don't spark or have heat build up. With a running air motor, this 1800 Series can operate in temperatures up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit (and some up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit with special grease, lube, and seals).
- Air Motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without burning out or damage.
- A four way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Get maximum horsepower in minimum size
- Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Two hole face mount standard
- Optional 3/4" npt piped away exhaust option available
- Square drive option available.
Do not see what you are looking for? Feel free to contact us with your requirements via phone at 619-795-7955 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ingersoll Rand has hundreds of motors from which you may select.