Ingersoll Rand's 3800 Series In-Line Planetary Gear, Multi-Vane Air Motors with adjustability through air controls.
Free Speed: 83 RPM to 1100 RPM
Power: 1.35 HP - 1.55 HP
- No heat build up or sparks make Ingersoll Rand Air Motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications
- A four way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals
- Get maximum horsepower in minimum size
- Able to utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Ingersoll Rand Air Motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All that is needed is a clean, dry lubricated supply.
- Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Six hole face mount standard
- Optional 3/4" npt piped away exhaust options available
- Square drive option available
Do not see what you are looking for? Feel free to contact us with your requirements. Ingersoll Rand has hundreds of motors from which you may select.