Revel in the comfort of knowing that Ingersoll Rand's 3800 Series In-Line Planetary Gear, Multi-Vane Air Motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. Adjustable through air controls, these motors have 1.35 to 1.55 HP and a four-way valve that allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units), with just the turn of a valve. Cut stress on your equipment with the air cushioned start-up.
- No heat build up or sparks make Ingersoll Rand Air Motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications
- A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals
- Free Speed: 83 RPM to 1100 RPM
- Get maximum horsepower in minimum size
- Able to utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Maintain with a clean, dry lubricated supply.
- Six hole face mount standard
- Optional 3/4" npt piped away exhaust options available
- Square drive option available
Do not see what you are looking for? Feel free to contact us with your requirements via phone at 619-795-7955 or e-mail at email@example.com. Ingersoll Rand has hundreds of motors from which you may select.