The Chicago Pneumatic CP9884 Air Riveter is known for its heavy pulling & ergonomics. It is durable, reliable and easy to service air riveter, Ideal for large numbers of applications in general maintenance and Light-duty Production. This handheld tool allows heavy pulling up to 3530 lbs (1.6 T). The simple construction, compact size and composite body of the riveter ensures easy maintenance. The transparent container with holes enables the quick release of rivet ends. Compact design of this air-powered tool works well in confined areas. It offers Low vibrations and low noise levels. This Pneumatic riveter comes with different nose pieces for rivets 3/16", 1/4", 1/4" monobolt (4.8, 6.4, and 6.4 mm monobolt). It also comes with a jaw, syringe, service wrenches and oil bottle.
- Air riveters
- for General Maintenance or Light-duty Production
- Compact size and composite body
- 1/4" (6.4 mm) max. capacity
- Heavy pulling: up to 3,530 lbs (1.6 T)
- Low vibrations and low noise level
- Includes: 3/16", 1/4", 1/4" monobolt (4.8, 6.4, and 6.4 mm monobolt) nose pieces
- Jaw, syringe, service wrenches and oil bottle
- Enlarge applications coverage
- Durable, reliable and easy to service
- Maximize operator comfort
Looking for more information about Chicago Pneumatic Tools? Click here to view the Catalog
For help choosing the correct tool for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email email@example.com
WARNING: This or other products sold on this website may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov