The 2200-Series Milling Motors feature a robust design to handle variable speeds and torques as well as the ability to start and reverse instantly. It also has increased side loading capabilities. The 2200-Series has your back, as it can withstand even the harshest of environments. Ideal for increased side loading applications such as milling and sawing. With the Ingersoll Rand proven history of long, low maintenance, these 2200 Series Pneumatic Motors only need a clean, dry lubricated supply. Motor horsepower ranges from 0.65 to 0.90 HP, with a free speed of 18 RPM to 18,000 RPM.
- No heat build up or sparks make Ingersoll Rand Air Motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications
- A four way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150F and some motors up to 300F with special grease, lube and seals
- Able to utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Options for thread on Male Square adapters and Drill Chucks
- Exhaust manifold and muffler rotates 360 degrees
- Flange Bracket Option
- Foot Bracket Option
Tech Tip: To increase tool performance, extend tool life and lessen repair cost use it with a Filter-Regulator-Lubricator (Click Here To Shop FRLs)
Don't see what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us with your requirements via phone at 800-608-5210 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org